This is the only one left in stock! Don't miss out as our Saunders Cervical Traction Devices sell very quickly. Free USPS Priority Mail 2-day shipping! Ships today!
For sale is a gently used, like new Saunders Cervical Hometrac Traction Device Model 100564 With Carrying Case in excellent working condition with a 30 day money back guarantee - receive a full refund if you are unhappy with the quality or condition of the unit.
The Saunders Cervical Hometrac Traction Device includes everything in the original package:
- A clean carrying case. All zippers work. This comes from a non-smoking environment.
- An instruction manual. A printed guide for clinicians.
- An instructional video.
- A black metal extension loop which gives the device stability and is used to raise the end of the unit off the floor to allow the neck carriage to move freely up and down the full length of the track.
- A black foam shoulder pad which is placed over the metal extension loop for added comfort.
- All paperwork is present and included.
- Model number: 100564
The Saunders Cervical Hometrac Traction Device is a professionally designed unit. It is an exceptional alternative to using over-the-door traction equipment which can cause TMJ in jaw joints. The unique design of the Saunders Cervical Traction Device minimizes compression of the TMJ by grasping only the occiput (back of the head), thereby eliminating pressure on the chin. When using the device, you are in a relaxed supine (lying on the back) position which provides greater traction in comparison to sitting upright. This unit does not use a halter when can lead to compression of the TMJ.
The hand pump has a gauge so you can accurately monitor and adjust the amount of traction force of up to 50 pounds. Saunders has upgraded this device from Model 100399 to an updated version Model Number 100440 by adding two knobs that you can turn to adjust the width between the two neck wedges to accommodate people with different size necks and for a better fit. The neck wedges also self adjust to grasp and contour to the back of the head and neck.
All accessories and components have been inspected including the hydraulics and air hose. The head assembly moves up the track when pumped. It remains in place when the pump is turned to the hold position. The head assembly moves down the track when the pump is turned to the release position. The gauge reads accurate pressure.
Need the Saunders Cervical Hometrac Traction Device quickly? SDCDeals.com guarantees your order will be shipped on the same day if possible or within 24 hours from when your order is placed. We offer free USPS Priority Mail shipping. We also offer a 30 day, no questions asked money back guarantee! For further details or if you have any questions, call us anytime at 858-461-9989.
Purchase the Saunders Cervical Hometrac Traction Device from SDCDeals.com and take advantage of our Saunders Buy Back Program. Once you are healed and no longer need the device, contact us and we will buy it back from you!
FREE USPS Priority Mail SHIPPING (arrives in 2 to 3 business days) in the Continental United States.
- Payments received before 3pm Pacific Standard Time Monday - Saturday will ship the same day!
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent immediately after the package has been shipped.
- Orders shipped free via USPS Priority Mail will receive an email with the USPS tracking number used to track the package as it is on its way to you.
The Saunders Cervical Hometrac Traction Device is one of the most popular devices on the market for producing clinic-like results in the comfort of your home. This cervical traction unit is designed with ease of use in mind and can be used in the clinic setting or at home for quality traction.
Safe, Effective Home Treatment
The Saunders Cervical Traction Device provides unparalleled traction therapy and is an alternative to long-term clinical care and for some, an alternative to surgery. Cervical traction is delivered in the supine position and the angle is adjustable from 15 to 25 degrees. The features allow true replication of clinical treatments - comfort, angle and force of home treatments are identical to what patients would receive in the clinic. The Saunders Cervical Traction device greatly enhances patient compliance and satisfaction, and provides a comfortable and effective traction experience at home.
New Innovative Design
- Built-in angle adjustment
- Enhanced patient comfort features that include softer, more comfortable head strap and head pad
- Attractice carrying case included
- No assembly required
Safe-A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
- Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to pevent compression of the TMJ
- Easy to read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
Effective-A cost effective option to continuous clinical care
- Innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
- Patented pneumatic system ensures relable force accuracy and leak-free performance
Easy to Use-A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
- Patented self adjusting neck wedges ensure a perfect fit
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple "click in place" mechanism
- Quick and simple patient setup enables home traction without assistance
- The Saunders Cervical Hometrac device can be returned for a full refund (minus shipping cost) for 30 days.
- The item must be in the same condition as it was received.